Advantages of Apple OS
- Less working hours. Our experience of development for both of the platforms confirms that Android takes much more time to create software with good operation and functionality. Although the general development processes are the same, the difference in hours of work appears to be considerable. The significant number of Android-based devices has different technical aspects as working resolutions or screen sizes, often developers are forced to optimize an app for every model separately: hold quality assurance tests and multiple debugging. When it comes to work hours, iOS products development takes 28% less than the Android one.
- Lower maintenance cost. Continuous support is an integral part of both iOS and Android apps creation. However, Apple helps to reduce the maintenance cost thanks to the universal development standards for all the devices. There is no need to consider individual features of different brand owners, who have the right to independently add changings to the functionality of smartphones, leading to unpredictable behavior of software on various models.
- Positive image. IOS platform gained the reputation of a secure and stable operating system, providing high functionality and usability. The enterprises that need sustainable and invulnerable OS prefer to equip employees with Apple hardware.
Like any other platform, iOS also has minute disadvantages that should be noted. First of all, AppStore needs very careful moderation, and it usually takes more time, than in Google Play to launch the new software, especially, if an app possesses a complex functionality with a set of options. Also, it is impossible to implement some functions, because of high user data security. But these minor difficulties don’t downgrade the above-mentioned advantages.
Develop iOS Software on Your OwnIf you are well-aware of development processes or have some programming skills, you can bring your idea into life without or with some insignificant external help. In this case, you should have enough time and patience, and be ready to a long development process.
Define the purposeBefore start developing software, it is necessary to determine project objectives. Availability for such purposes at the beginning of the project is the important parameter which will help to answer a question whether development goes in the right direction.
What are your expectations?The most frequent question of people who have an idea of the application for iPhone or iPad is: "How software can improve my business and increase ROI" It is hard to give a definite answer on this question. It depends on the purposes you need an app for and sources you are ready to involve in developing. For each application the following parameters are unique:
- intended use;
- creation cost;
-- people responsible for management of its success.
All these factors influence the financial success of your application and its final productiveness. Plan your expectations on this knowledge.
What to begin with?The competition in App Store is strongly fierce, tens of new high-quality programs appear every day. To achieve the maximum success in the highly competitive App Store environment, your ideas shall be weighed and worked out.
Estimate your ideaTo estimate something you are not an expert at is not an easy task. So it would be better to address people who are well qualified in development:
- Professionals in marketing
For example, our specialists have specialized knowledge of how successful were applications of our clients in App Store and also what promotion strategies work the best way.
- Application developers for iPhone
You can address to our development company or try to ask independent developers. Many of them are interested in communication with the community, and if you address these people for a recommendation, most of them will be happy to analyze your idea.
What does the assessment give you?When you receive an opinion of an expert on the idea, you learn the following:
- whether your product will have a fierce competition;
- whether the idea has any technical restrictions;
- how to apply the step-by-step approach to development process;
- whether you can enhance the idea by any methods for sales increase;
- may the idea be profitable, considering creation cost;
- whether the idea is suitable for application in mobile devices;
- whether your target audience can provide a necessary return.
This set of information needs to be obtained from the experienced reviewer. Moreover, a real assessment of popularity and demand can be received only after the market test with MVP. And only after you gathered this information, you can pass to the following steps of the project, having received objective confidence in viability of your idea.
MVPMany newcomer developers consider that they should release only the final version of the product. But it takes a lot of time, while the situation on the market can strongly change. Therefore it is necessary to think of MVP — Minimal Viable Product. For the first MVP, you just choose the most significant hypothesis and do an inexpensive experiment for a check.
You will receive valuable feedback and will be able to find the most perspective market